Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I've Moved

I mentioned in my last post that I had come to a decision regarding my future career. Everyone knows the decision was between librarian or teacher. After a class about teaching, 2 years working in the library, and lots of prayer, I really don't feel like being a librarian is the direction I want to go in. I'm not ruling out being a librarian, but I truly feel like being a teacher is where I need and want to be. Because this blog mainly has a focus of my career decision I feel like I needed something new now that the decision is becoming more and more clear.

I wanted a blog that reflected me as an all-around person; not a blog centered around me in school, my future career, or my job now. But a blog about me in general. So I thought long and hard about what kind of blog would describe the all around me. After much thinking, I came to the perfect title; An Old Soul. If you know me in person, and if you have picked up on my personality at all throughout this blog you can probably tell I'm an old soul. I don't act or have interest in the things most people my age do. And I remembered one day a few months ago when I was talking to someone about music and we were talking about some oldies. The person said, "You're an old soul up and down."

So come on over to An Old Soul, new URL is http://www.anoldsoul.net/

I won't talk about what all is on the new blog because you can head on over there and see, but basically you will get to see more of my interests in life in general. I hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi
http://www.golfpoloshirts.net/ - zoloft depression
But it is approved for pediatric patients but only as a cure of obsessive-compulsive disorder.
[url=http://www.golfpoloshirts.net/]sertraline drug[/url]
There have been studies that this drug works much better than Prozac.
antidepressant zoloft
The effectivity of the drug may be noticable at 4 weeks.